Saturday, September 06, 2008

Aimlessness

The wish for freedom itself
Is keeping me in bondage
The only prison
Is the one built by myself
For myself
A prison of my mind

Why do I struggle to be free
When all the universe
Has conspired
To bring me on this path?

When mine is the nature
Of endless space
When my mind is a
Drop of dew
Reflecting eternity?

Freedom is to aimlessly accept
That I am the world
And that the world is
Compassion and insight already

Between me and liberation
There is only one barrier
There is only the wish
For liberation itself
That I can drop in a single
Breath

And be one with the
Endlessly joyful
Birds in the sky

4 Comments:

Blogger Björn said...

Wonderful!
Is it your words Martin or is it a qoute?
Either way, truely wonderful

Wednesday, January 07, 2009  
Blogger Martin said...

Thank you! The words are indeed mine ;-)

Wednesday, January 07, 2009  
Blogger 妙榛 (Miao Zhen) said...

Aimlessness? Start to have an aim now...
Go to Western Paradise to be with Amitabha Buddha. That is the easiest way for us to attain enlightenment in 1 life time. :)

Most importantly is to have a calm mind...help us to "see" things more clearly. Practise what the Buddha did...

Feel free to visit my blog:
http://buddhismpureland.blogspot.com/

Friday, May 01, 2009  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hej hej! osäker på om jag kommit rätt nu, men är det du som även "driver" buddhist.se ?
Försökt bli medlem men aktiveringskod/länk funkar ej, försökt med 2 stycken. Försökte även maila via kontaktformuläret, gick inte det heller =) så jag gör en chansning. Registrerat mej under medlemsnamnet lovebubble, på adress lovebubble@hotmail.com. Kan du hjälpa mej och få igång mitt konto om du nu är du, vore jag jättetacksam :)
Mvh Jenna

Sunday, November 08, 2009  

Post a Comment

<< Home